Toboggan Medium & Medium Italic - Free for desktop commercial use
Use dropdown menu to purchase the Full Family, Upright or Italic bundles
Toboggan is a geometric sans-serif family from Jeremy Nelson with classically influenced proportions, calligraphic elements, and sporting roots. With 9 weights, upright, and true italics, Toboggan comes in a total of 18 fonts.
With flexibility from a crisp Thin weight to an imposing Super in both upright and italic, Toboggan thrives as a utility font spanning the columns of extended text, in artful editorial layouts, eye-catching motion graphics, or commanding headlines in a title role.
First drafted around the frame of a perfect circle, Toboggan evolved by taking inspiration from the sweeping contours of the automotive world, expanding into wider proportions, and adopting an abrupt set of constructed features. Sturdy with the spirit of sport, Toboggan’s final form preserves a human connection through features of the written hand, while minimal contrast and its chopped terminals bring a decisive tone with clinical precision.
- Nine weights and true Italics
- Multilingual support (Extended Latin - Includes Western European coverage and more)
- OpenType features including stylistic sets, small-caps, contextual punctuation & more
- Extensive numeral sets including stylistic sets, circled, and squared numbers
- OTF/WOFF/WOFF2 file formats
- Free updates and feature expansion
Feel free to reach out to Jeremy with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org